Join us for our one-hour free video conference on Battery Management: More than Battery Monitoring.
This 90 minute Live Web Ex will present how Battery Management is now a possibility for lead acid battery systems resulting in lower maintenance costs with the added benefits of longer actual service lives in stationary battery system applications.
- Thursday, August 15 3:00-4:30 p.m. (CST)
- Thursday, September 19 3:00-4:30 p.m. (CST)
- Thursday, October 17 3:00-4:30 p.m. (CST)
- Thursday, November 21 3:00-4:30 p.m. (CST)
- Thursday, December 19 3:00-4:30 p.m. (CST)
Adding another 20-30% more life to a battery system by a true battery management approach to stationary battery systems.
This 90 minute Live Web Ex will explore how the implementation of a true battery management system as part of the initial design of a stationary battery system can result in increased service life, reduced and nearly eliminated manual maintenance activities and a true cost savings through exact control of proper charging on an individual cell or battery level.